Private Therapeutic Sauna
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN INFRARED SAUNA AND A TRADITIONAL SAUNA?
One of the most notable differences between an infrared sauna and a traditional sauna is the humidity level. A steam sauna produces large amounts of steam, which results in very high humidity levels. An infrared sauna on the other hand, is not humid at all. As well, the infrared sauna is equipped with several infrared heaters that are designed to heat your body, rather than the air inside the sauna. What this means for you, the user, is a much more comfortable experience with no difficulty in breathing.
BENEFITS OF OUR INFRARED SAUNA
- Relief from Chronic Pain, such as Fibromyalgia
- Relief of Muscle Pain
- Eases Joint Pain and Stiffness
- Weight loss
- Improves skin conditions such as acne & eczema
- Detoxification (removes chlorinated pesticides, mercury)
- Helps Fight the following Illnesses/health issues, such as
- Heart Disease
- Back Pain
- Breast Health
Book yours today, and feel better in no time!