Nutrition Programming

First and foremost, proper nutritional intake is the key component to healthy living and physical performance.

No truer words have been spoken than, “ you are what you eat” , and these words should not ever be taken lightly.

There is so much convoluted and misinformation out there that proper eating has become somewhat of a confusing mystery to most of us.

BBS will eliminate all the “noises” and put you on the proper path for both your short and long-term objectives and goals.

Without truth, you have misdirection and confusion, and truth is only derived from one thing, objective facts.

With the analysis of objective facts a clear path of determination can, and will be had and that path can only lead to a successful conclusion to any undertaking.”-Serg

At BBS we are known for our expertise in nutrition.

Regardless of your discipline/preference on nutritional intake (vegetarian to meat to medically based requirement) we will make you successful while adhering to your tolerances, needs, health, and medical issues.

During your consultation, together, we will determine which of our many styles of nutritional planning may be right for you.

ALL OUR NUTRITIONAL PROGRAMS ARE DOCTOR APPROVED. – We always encourage you to bring yours to your doctor and involve them, especially if you have health issue, and of course at your discretion.

Food/Nutrition is medicine and like all medicines, dosage, frequency, and type are all critical to reaching the desired end point. Again, we leave nothing to chance at BBS

“We encourage ALL OUR CLIENTS to present their plans to their respective Medical or Coaching Teams so as to ensure their requirement for you is as they approve.”


Nutrition is at least 85% of the equation of a healthy and well performing individual, probably more towards 90%, and the other 10% to 20% of optimization is sound training strategy, programming of workouts, coupled with proper geometrical lift, biomechanics execution, duration, frequency, and of course, rest & recovery. Do not rob yourself of this most important element in all things of life” – Serg


This option delivers to you foods that are already in your house, so no extra shopping is required. What we do is arrange macro-nutrients (proteins, carbohydrates, and fats) in a ration that is compatible with your lifestyle, body type and fitness plan. This allows your body to maximize its performance and allows you to be successful because, again, the foods are those that you are already consuming. This is not a “diet” but instead an individual ratio specific strategy that has 90% long term success rate and a 99% short term success rate. The benefits are life long!

Nutrition Programming & Ongoing Counselling
nutrition plans

Performance Plan

This option delivers maximum results in the fastest possible time. In this option foods are decided upon for you and the critical bases of the decision is your goal, be it weight loss, fat loss, sport performance, bodybuilding, strength, or running. No matter what the objective, it will be worked out so you can get the very best results in a minimal time.

Healthy Life Style Alternative

This option is all about total change. The foods are a combination of individual client likes and qualification of strictly “healthy” functional foods.

By utilizing the nutritional service you will not only expedite your aesthetic goals, but you will also suffer fewer colds and flus, greatly improve your energy levels, perform better at your day to day tasks, and remarkably, enjoy a finer night’s sleep. Remember your body is a biological machine and like any machine you need the right fuel to ensure that all the systems are working properly. We make sure of that in your programming. During your consultation, you and your consultant will decide with option is best for you.

Healthy Life Style Nutrition

Over the years many people asked me how much value I put into nutrition in terms of achieving my client goals and over the course of over 30 years, my answer is unchanged; Nutrition is at least 80% of the battle, probably more towards 90% , the other 10% to 20% is sound training strategy, coupled with proper execution, and appropriate frequency.